With every ending there is a new beginning, so as we wave farewell to summer, we say hello to a fresh new start. It’s during these times of transition that we like to set our intentions and goals for ourselves to accomplish. The team at Urban Body Laser has decided that Fall is all about feeling good. Check out a few ways we plan to ensure we’re at our very best this season.
1. Get pampered. Everyone needs a confidence boost from time to time, which is why having the right treatments and services to make us feel beautiful is so important. To feel good this Fall, take advantage of our September promotion:
$199 for one Skin Tightening of the Face with a Colorescience Application (regular price $550)
2. Sleep. Without enough shut-eye, your skin, body, and mood are all negatively affected. It doesn’t help that long hours of darkness causes increased levels of melatonin (the sleep hormone) that make you feel sleepy in the day and restless at night. Therefore, we’re aiming to go to bed at the same time each evening — no matter how good that Netflix movie is.
3. Eat in-season. Sweet potatoes, pumpkin, apples, and pears are just some of the ultra-healthy foods that are in-season this time of year. When produce is at its peak, the flavor and nutritional content is also at its highest, making you feel good from the inside out.
4. Get Photorejuvenated. We all need a little photorejuvenation from time to time. With consistent treatments, this effective and non-invasive method can help fight acne, pigmentation, and vascular issues like rosacea, telangiectasia (“spider veins”), and red spots. Using pulsed light, it penetrates the skin to restore skin’s youthful, flawless appearance.
5. Stay active. Don’t let Fall weather turn you into a couch potato. The key to feeling good is staying active, so we plan to try at least one new workout this season. Whether it’s yoga, boxing, or hiking in North Vancouver, challenge yourself and get your body moving!