Hydrafacial For People Over 30
As we get older, cellular turnover takes much longer than younger skin. This can lead to skin looking dull, dry and flakey.
As dead skin cells are no longer alive – they don’t absorb moisture and they block skincare that your skin is trying to absorb.
Hydrafacial removes these dead skin cells…leaving the skin healthy and hydrated.
Our Hydrafacials Are Fast Acting And Provide Long Lasting Results
Beauty is a feeling, not just a physical attribute, and skincare really doesn’t need to be all that complicated.
With Hydrafacial treatments, change is possible and easy to do.
After seeing the results with our guests that have had a Hydrafacial treatment, we realize that the changes are fast and they do last a long time.
By the time guests leave our Clinic, they leave with healthier skin and truly happier….they really do!
It’s crazy how these treatments work. You really need to see it for yourself! 🙂
What Is A HydraFacial Treatment
A Hydrafacial treatment is a medical-grade facial. It is very gentle and non-invasive and uses beauty technology which uniquely provides a combination of treatments.
Just a few easy steps is all it takes:
- CLEANSE + PEEL – to uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- EXTRACT + HYDRATE to remove debris from pores with painless suction and nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
- Lastly, Hydrafacial will FUSE + PROTECT by saturating the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
HydraFacial treatments are effective for:
1. Cleansing of congested skin and oily pores
2. Deep hydration
3. Issues with skin discoloration like sun spots or age spots
4. Overall improvement and health of all the layers of the skin
WHAT ARE THE KEY FACTORS TO LOOK AT WHEN MEASURING
There are plenty of ways to measure skin health, but the big three are:
Hydration is the single most important factor in healthy skin. Dryness, scaly skin, flakes or peeling, even tight-feeling skin can be indicators for lack of hydration.
Surprisingly, even oily and congested skin can be a result of dehydrated skin. This is because your skin is trying to make up for the loss of moisture by creating more oils. This is turn creates nothing but congestion.
Tone and Texture
Simply put, this is how your skin looks. Is your skin dull and lackluster or bright and glowing?
Pores and Congestion
This is a good measure of how clean and clear of obstructions your skin is. How visible are your pores? Are they filled with dirt and debris?
What Sets ‘Hydrafacial MD’ Apart From Hydradermabrasion And Other Hydrafacial Systems?
- HydraFacial MD uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin.
- The spiral design delivers painless extractions.
- HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps.
- It also offers lymphatic drainage in combination with the hydrafacial treatment.
This works to improve circulation, as well as detoxify, tone, and firm skin. … Gentle lymphatic massage can stimulate the opening of the lymphatic system, increase lymph flow, and assist in the drainage of stagnant cellular fluid and released toxins.