February is the month of love! We’re all about celebrating the amazing people in our lives, and that includes our clients. So we’re offering a love-ly special this month:
Book a treatment for you and your sweetie and you’ll both receive 50% off!
We have a variety of services that you and your partner can benefit from, so contact us and book your next appointment!
Whether you have a special someone or living the single life, Valentine’s Day is a reminder that we need to show those in our lives how much they mean to us. You don’t need a lot of money for an extravagant gift either. In fact, we came up with 10 ways to show love, many of which are free! The only requirement is a little thought and time.
Urban Body Laser’s Ten Ways to Show Love
1. Send a thoughtful, warm text during the word day. It can be as simple as “I love you” or wishing them a great day.
2. Make their favourite meal. Breakfast in bed, a picnic lunch, or a candlelit dinner is always a hit!
3. Do what they love. Maybe the ballet or a marathon of ESPN isn’t exactly your thing, but if you know your sweetie loves it, plan an afternoon to do it with them.
4. Compliment, compliment, compliment. From the way they look to the way they laugh, just a simple compliment will often make their day.
5. Post a picture of the both of you on Instagram or Facebook, and write a thoughtful caption like “Couldn’t live without this person!” and tag them in it. Declaring how you feel to the world will make them feel extra special.
6. Hold hands.
7. Give them an uncomfortably long hug. Hugging is a form of therapy and healing. Research shows that hugging is extremely effective at healing sickness, disease, loneliness, depressions, anxiety, and stress. So wrap your arms around someone and hold it for at least 5 seconds!
8. Bring them a cup of coffee…because who doesn’t love a latte??
9. Make or buy them a dessert. Whether it’s a cookie, cupcake, or pint of ice cream. Tell them it’s a “sweet for my sweetie” and dig in.
10. Do “their” chores. Fold a pile of their clean laundry, do the dishes, vacuum. Anything that usually your partner does, do it for them.
What’s the nicest thing someone has ever done or said to you? Tweet us @urbanbodylaser and tell us on Facebook to spread ways to show love!
To book an appointment for you and your partner or to ask about our services,