What Is A Full Bikini Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
The full bikini area is a cross between a brazilian laser treatment and a bikini laser treatment. This is a great option for our guests who want to be completely bare in the front area of their private region but may not necessarily want to remove hair from the labia area or the perineal area. Our Brazilian Bikini laser treatment covers the complete pubic and perineal area to leave your completely bare.
How much is laser hair removal for the bikini area?
Individual treatments for the bikini area start at $199 with the brazilian area starting at $299 per treatment. However when purchasing the touch ups for life treatment package that permanently removes hair, treatment prices are significantly discounted more than 50% per treatment, an initial consultation must be booked in order to receive a proper quote.
Is it safe to get laser hair removal on bikini?
Laser hair removal treatments are considered extremely safe. There is no research to show any negative lifelong effects from the light or the lasers that are used for our hair removal treatments. There are however possible short term effects including redness. If irritation is experienced there are remedies and strict protocol we follow to ease this irritation or discomfort and redness.
Is full bikini laser hair removal painful?
Rest assured your laser hair removal treatment won’t hurt anywhere near as much as a waxing treatment! Pain tolerance amongst guests can vary, some are not bothered while some experience mild-medium discomfort. Often times during the first few treatments, you may experience what is referred to as a stinging sensation from each laser pulse. At Urban Body Laser we take every precaution to make sure your treatments are as comfortable as possible.
Some suggestions prior to your full bikini or brazilian laser hair removal treatment:
- Not sure of how much of your private region to have treated? Or if you have any other questions regarding laser hair removal we highly recommend you come for a consultation!
- Avoid tanning the treated area for a 5-7 days prior to laser hair removal to avoid any risk of skin pigmentation
- Clean shave the treatment area the day of your treatment, do not wax or have the root of the hair removed
- If you’re prone to skin sensitivity you may want to avoid caffeine for up to 24 hours prior to treatment
- Know that during pms the skin may be more sensitive, if you are menstruating please come with a clean tampon inserted.
Get smooth, glowing, gorgeous skin with laser hair removal! Call the experts at Urban Body Laser at 604-696-5506 to book your FREE CONSULT!