- Laser Hair Removal Basic, Sciton Ndyag clinical trainer Katherine Woodcock RN
- Laser Hair Removal Advanced, Scition Ndyag clinical trainer Katherine Woodcock RN
- BBL Basic Level – Laser Hair Removal, Photorejuvenation, and Skin Tightening• BBL Advanced Level- Laser Hair Removal, Photorejuvenation, and Skin Tightening
- Sciton Joule Platform – Basic level Laser Hair Removal and Multi-Pass Photorejuvenation with Dr. Bitter Jr
- Scion Joule Platform – Advanced level Laser Hair Removal and Multi-Pass Photorejuvenation with Dr. Bitter Jr
- BBL Photofacial Multiplepass Protocol Advanced, Laser Hair removal with BBL and Multiple Pass photorejuvenation treatments with Dr. Bitter Jr
- Lightsheer Duet and ET Laser Hair Removal with clinical trainer Teresa Maloney
- Lightsheer Duet and ET Advanced Laser Hair Removal with clinical trainer Teresa Maloney
- Advanced Laser Safety and the Biophysics of Laser Application – John Hoopman, Certified Medical Laser Safey Officer
What is your primary role at Urban Body Laser?
I help our technicians stay up to date on the latest protocols and research studies for Laser Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation. We are bullish about our technicians staying on top of their continuing education so that our guests are in safe educated hands.
The depth and breadth of our capabilities increased exponentially when Urban Body went the extra mile and bought our fourth machine. However, machines are only as good as the people using them. Our technicians create magic with these machines because they know them inside out.
What’s your favourite part of the job?
The love and respect that we all have for each other – we’re like a family.
Do you have a favourite work memory?
Last fall when Urban Body Laser celebrated its 10th birthday and the staff surprised us with a scrapbook that they put together. They filled it with memories and pictures and letters from almost the entire staff that have been here over the years. It’s so beautiful! Now I have all these great memories at my fingertips.
Urban Body sells some great products. Do you have a favourite product? Anti-aging Serum from Colorscience! I wear it every single day. It has sunscreen, hydrator, bronzer and a corrector all in one. I absolutely don’t know what I would do without it! I’m not kidding.
There are so many because I love music but if I have to pick one, I would pick Michael Jackson’s “Man in The Mirror”
What’s your favourite band/artist?
Micheal Jackson, Sade and Kenney Chesney (sorry I couldn’t just pick just one)
What about hobbies?
Yoga, working out at the gym, playing with my two girls and spending time loving and appreciating my husband, family and friends.
Coolest thing you’ve done?
Walked on coals and did not get burned.
Your hero is…
My Husband. He inspires me with his wisdom, his knowledge, how he overcomes obstacles, and his love for me and our girls. If I’m having a hard day, I go to yoga, I think about him and I always feel as though I can conquer the world!!!
What would you like people to know about what you do.
That I absolutely love what I do. We change people’s lives. Not just by removing hair, fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, acne etc, but because we go the extra mile to inspire them. We share stories about ourselves and they share stories with us. Our guests become our friends. We laugh together and even sometimes, we cry together. It’s a wonderful thing to be a part of something that’s so special. I feel it everyday when I walk through the door at Urban Body and I know in my heart that our guests do too!