“Hydrafacials are such a great treatment for anyone at any age!”
Live Confidently in Amazing Skin
Hydrafacials For Men
Both men and women have added Hydrafacial treatments to their skin health routine.
The revolution in skincare for men has been progressing at pace for many years now and hydrafacials have become very popular among our male guests.
Men understand the importance of healthy skin and how attractive they feel when they take good care of it!
Hydrafacial For People Under 30
For the younger generation we find that Hydrafacial treatments work amazing on clearing up any congestion or dehydration.
When doing Hydrafacials for men it is not uncommon for people under 30 to pile on either skincare and/or makeup products – often to cover up what they do not like about their skin.
This can only lead to one thing – unhealthy, congested and dehydrated skin.
· and protect
all in one treatment, Hydrafacial is the perfect and most complete treatment to combat all these problems.
Once all these issues are taken care of. There is no need to gunk on a pile of makeup because the skin looks so dewy and fresh!
Hydrafacials For Men Over 30
As we get older, cellular turnover takes much longer than younger skin. This can lead to skin looking dull, dry and flakey.
As dead skin cells are no longer alive – they don’t absorb moisture and they block skincare that your skin is trying to absorb.
Hydrafacial removes these dead skin cells…leaving the skin healthy and hydrated.
Our Hydrafacials Are Fast Acting And Provide Long Lasting Results
Beauty is a feeling, not just a physical attribute, and skincare really doesn’t need to be all that complicated.
With Hydrafacials for men, change is possible and easy to do.
After seeing the results with our guests that have had a Hydrafacial treatment, we realize that the changes are fast and they do last a long time.
By the time guests leave our Clinic, they leave with healthier skin and truly happier….they really do!
It’s crazy how these treatments work. You really need to see it for yourself! 🙂
What Is A HydraFacial Treatment
Hydrafacials for men treatments are a medical-grade facial. It is very gentle and non-invasive and uses beauty technology which uniquely provides a combination of treatments.
Just a few easy steps is all it takes:
- CLEANSE + PEEL – to uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- EXTRACT + HYDRATE to remove debris from pores with painless suction and nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
- Lastly, Hydrafacial will FUSE + PROTECT by saturating the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
HydraFacial treatments are effective for:
1. Cleansing of congested skin and oily pores
2. Deep hydration
3. Issues with skin discoloration like sun spots or age spots
4. Overall improvement and health of all the layers of the skin
WHAT ARE THE KEY FACTORS TO LOOK AT WHEN MEASURING
There are plenty of ways to measure skin health, but the big three are:
Hydration is the single most important factor in healthy skin. Dryness, scaly skin, flakes or peeling, even tight-feeling skin can be indicators for lack of hydration.
Surprisingly, even oily and congested skin can be a result of dehydrated skin. This is because your skin is trying to make up for the loss of moisture by creating more oils. This is turn creates nothing but congestion.
Tone and Texture
Simply put, this is how your skin looks. Is your skin dull and lackluster or bright and glowing?
Pores and Congestion
This is a good measure of how clean and clear of obstructions your skin is. How visible are your pores? Are they filled with dirt and debris?
What Sets ‘Hydrafacial MD’ Apart From Hydradermabrasion And Other Hydrafacial Systems?
- HydraFacial MD uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin.
- The spiral design delivers painless extractions.
- HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps.
- It also offers lymphatic drainage in combination with the hydrafacial treatment.
This works to improve circulation, as well as detoxify, tone, and firm skin. … Gentle lymphatic massage can stimulate the opening of the lymphatic system, increase lymph flow, and assist in the drainage of stagnant cellular fluid and released toxins.
‘Hydrafacial MD’ Light Therapy
During the Hydrafacial MD treatment at Urban Body Laser, LED light therapy is used to stimulate collagen production.
This can mean reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, and scars.
Collagen is the protein in the skin that makes the skin look fuller and tight.
Hydrafacials for men use LED lights that are transmitted at different frequencies to produce a red or blue light. Both of the LED colors are used to help with collagen production, but each offers different benefits.
When a blue LED light is used, it can target blemishes and other problems caused by clogged pores.
Red LED lights are used for fine lines, rosacea, and sun damaged skin.
They can also help minimize the appearance of scars and broken capillaries.
Red LED treatments offer help a person’s skin become more uniform – rejuvenating it and improving the overall look.
‘Hydrafacial MD’ LED Light Treatment Benefits
- Helps produce collagen
- Can reduce the look of fine lines, scars, and pores
- No downtime
- Rejuvenates skin
- Target different skin problems
- When you pair LED light therapy with a Hydrafacial, you can enjoy the many benefits.
With Hydrafacial MD Your skin can look and feel better, appear to have less fine lines, and your collagen levels can be increased.
IMPORTANT SKIN FACTS TO KNOW
90% OF SKIN DAMAGE is caused by sun exposure.
20+ AFTER THE AGE OF 20 a person produces 1% less collagen in the skin each year.
UV AGING UVA RAYS are equally strong on sunny and cloudy days.
How Can I Gauge my Own Skin Health?
The best way to assess your skin is by visiting a dermatologist or aesthetician, but there are also plenty of things you can do on your own. It’s a good idea to assess your skin health over time, to spot trends so you can adjust your regimen as needed. Call us or book an appointment anytime and get started on your road to healthier skin.
Rethink Your Skin Health
There are plenty of plans and programs out there, but they can be a little confusing. Here
is an easy-to-follow guide to build your regimen and get better skin health. There are four
Committed to Skin:
All it takes is minutes a day to commit to changing the health of your skin with just a few simple steps! Call us today and let us be a part in you making the change to healthier skin.
- We believe our guests can live confidently through amazing skin. We believe skin confidence makes the best first impressions.
- We believe in instilling confidence through a refreshing approach to skin health.
- We make sure our guests enjoy the experience and delight in the results.
- We know you always want to be your best self—and our HydraFacials here at Urban Body Laser will help get you there.